The results of the Magneuron project made possible to publish the following articles :
This articles are free to access, just click on the title of the publication
C. Monzel, C. Vicario, J. Piehler, M. Coppey, M. Dahan, (to appear in Chemical Science).
- Protection of Oligodendrocytes Through Neuronal Overexpression of the Small GTPase Ras in Hyperoxia-Induced Neonatal Brain InjuryProtection of Oligodendrocytes Through Neuronal Overexpression of the Small GTPase Ras in Hyperoxia-Induced Neonatal Brain Injury
Serdar M, Herz J, Kempe K, Winterhager E, Jastrow H, Heumann R, Felderhoff-Müser U, Bendix I, (to appear in Frontiers in Neurology)
Potheraveedu VN, Schöpel M, Stoll R, Heumann R, (to appear in Biological Chemistry)
Etoc F, Balloul E, Vicario C, Normanno D, Liße D, Sittner A, Piehler J, Dahan M, Coppey M, (to appear in Nature Materials)
Dennis Paliga, Fabian Raudzus, Stephen H. Leppla, Rolf Heumann, Sebastian Neumann, ( to appear in Molecular Neurobiology)
Do you want to learn more ?
Look at our subjets related publications from our project partners:
- Heumann R, Kortholt A, « The role of (auto)-phosphorylation in the complex activation mechanism of LRRK2 » (to appear in Biological Chemistry)
- Serchov T, Heumann R, « Ras Activity Tunes the Period and Modulates the Entrainment of the Suprachiasmatic Clock » (to appear in Frontiers in Neurology)
- Schöpel M, Potheraveedu VN, Al-Harthy T, Abdel-Jalil R, Heumann R, Stoll R, « The small GTPases Ras and Rheb studied by multidimensional NMR spectroscopy: structure and function » (to appear in Biological Chemistry)
- Islam MS, Nolte H, Jacob W, Ziegler AB, Pütz S, Grosjean Y, Szczepanowska K, Trifunovic A, Braun T, Heumann H, Heumann R, Hovemann B, Moore DJ, Krüger M, « Human R1441C LRRK2 regulates the synaptic vesicle proteome and phosphoproteome in a Drosophila model of Parkinson's disease » (to appear in Human Molecular Genetics)
- Athanasopoulos PS, Jacob W, Neumann S, Kutsch M, Wolters D, Tan EK, Bichler Z, Herrmann C, Heumann R, « Identification of protein phosphatase 2A as an interacting protein of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 » (to appear in Biological Chemistry)